It was a beautiful Seattle day. Here is a view of Mt. Rainier from the zoo.
One of the first stops was the petting zoo. I've never seen a petting zoo at an actual zoo before. And the only animals to pet were goats. Anyway... Kaylin enjoyed feeding the goats, which translates to throwing a food pellet into the goat pen and then running away while laughing.
Kaylin and Daddy looking at an animal, I'm pretty sure it was a tiger.
28.5 weeks preggo.
Kaylin insisted on holding Carter's hand. He obliged about half of the time.
There was a fun playground near the entrance. Kaylin and Carter enjoyed playing on it while Max had his meals.
Kaylin used a public restroom for the first time while we were at the zoo. I think she decided to try it out because Carter was using the bathroom. She insisted on taking off everything but her shirt and socks. She did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment