It was so hot in our house last night that I didn't want to cook. When Eric called to tell me he was coming home, I told him that we could take stuff to the park to make burgers. As I was packing the picnic basket Eric called back to say we could go to Dick's for dinner! Our favorite!!
After getting our cheeseburgers we went to Seward Park on Lake Washington. It's a on a peninsula so there are views of the lake from all sides. Here is a picture of Mt. Rainier, it's a little dark because the sun was setting.Here I am enjoying one of my fabulous burgers while Kaylin looks on. She doesn't like burgers.

2 comments:
k, comment for the older post, that nursing thingy you made me, it was such a help! i used it ALL the time, and i LOVE the other names for it:) i died with titty tent.
What a fun spur of the moment thing. Dicks burgers are the best. Kaylin's missing out!:)
Post a Comment